Eugene Slow Art Day - Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art - April 27, 2013
Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
Art viewing: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Lunch: 1:00 PM - 2.00 PM
At Memorial Quad-in front of museum
Host: Eva Tweedie, contact Eva via e-mail
Slow Art Day is a worldwide celebration of art that encourages people to look at art SLOWLY – and thereby experience art in a new way. You can see more about Slow Art Day and the mission behind it on our website: http://SlowArtDay.com.
As Slow Art Day approaches, you’ll hear from your host with more information, as well as instructions about what to do when you arrive for Slow Art Day.
More info about Slow Art Day movement: facebook | twitter
Cost: Slow Art is free and run by volunteers. You pay only your museum admission (if any) and buy your own lunch. Commitment to attend 0.00
1430 Johnson Lane on the U of O campus
Eugene, OR 97403
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Little Wonders: Stories and Activities for pre-Kindergarteners at University of Oregon - Museum of Natural and Cultural HistoryFriday, Mar 14, 10:30 AM
- Thursday, Mar 13, 6:00 PM
- Sunday, Mar 9, 2:30 PM
- More Events at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Friday, Mar 14, 12:00 PM
- The Complex Documentary: Excerpts from Who Killed the Fourth Ward? (1976-77) and Invisible City (1979) with live Skype at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of ArtWednesday, Mar 12, 7:00 PM
- Works Progress Administration Impressions: The Reality of the American Dream at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of ArtTuesday, Mar 11, 11:00 AM
Event data provided by Eventful
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.